Here's what went on:
- Saturday's Sew-In will be 10 am at the library. Bring a project of your choice to work on, a snack to share or just come to visit! Everyone is welcome!
- The 5" square exchange color for October is ORANGE!
- Next month bring copies of your favorite pattern to share with the group! About 10 or so copies if you can.
- Janice brought in approx. 27 totes for the Newborns in Need and other items. Way to go Janice!!!!
- Janice demostrated how to make a 3 dimensional folded bow tie block and showed us a quilt she made years back using the blocks. Very adorable!
- Gadjets: Janice showed us the many uses of Flexicon pens for marking our quilts.
- Loretta passed out an instruction sheet on how to apply a quilt sleeve to the backs of quilts you want to hang on the wall.
- Linda reported that the Pregnancy Resource Center in Owasso would like to obtain a queen sized quilt for their December fundraiser. Linda did not commit us to making such a quilt but if anyone would like to take on the task, they are welcome to do so.